Welcome to Tampah Hills – a Seaside Society in southern Lombok.
New lots available in stage 3
Tampah Hills is a unique opportunity to invest in one of the fastest-growing areas in Southeast Asia – Southern Lombok, Indonesia. Create your own slice of paradise, in a community of entrepreneurs, investors, creatives and other global life-stylists.
Tampah Hills and the Seaside Society lies in a fantastic location, overlooking one of the most beautiful white sand beaches in southern Lombok, Indonesia. The lush, green hillside spreads out over approx 120 hectares, with land lots available to create your dream villa. The views are sensational. The sunrises are magical. And the white sand beach, with mellow surfing waves, is only a short walk away.
Every piece of land is ready to build, and we offer exclusive villas, sustainably designed and constructed, with world-class quality. More than half of the total area will be recreation areas reserved for Tampah Hills residents and their guests. We’re planning green areas, botanical gardens, rice fields as well as tennis- and beach volley courts, a skate park – even a downhill mountain bike track through the jungle! Since most of our investors are entrepreneurs, there will be a world-class co-working space where all investors are guaranteed a spot.
Tampah Hills is more than an investment; this is a lifestyle opportunity for anyone wanting to escape, for shorter or extended periods, while still being very connected with the world. The Seaside Society will offer a network of individuals and families, building a creative, active and ecologically responsible community.
South Lombok, Indonesia
30 minutes from the International Airport
15 minutes west of Kuta, Lombok
Right next to Tampah and Lancing Beach with great diving and spearfishing
A couple of minutes to excellent surf spots.
120 hectares of land
Landlots available in stage 1, 2, 3 to build your dream villa
Vast green tropical areas and parks exclusively for property habitants
Several sports activities on Tampah Hills exclusive courts and fields
Exclusive bespoke architect villas in sustainable design
Prime investment in one of the fastest growing areas in Southeast Asia
Be part of an exclusive society of entrepreneurs and investors, sharing the vision of changing the world for the better
Full support from the Tampah Hills team, covering all aspects from initial investment to finished house
Great Return on Investment from administered lease if desired
Sensational views and sunrises from your private terrace
Ecological design and green environments by world-renowned architects
The Seaside Society will offer restaurants, gym, co-working space and more
World-class surfing, diving, golfing and more in the area
Exclusive Ocean-view land lots.
We are now offering land lots in Stage 3
Tampah Hills now offers land lots in stage 3, on the hillside facing the incredible sunsets to the east and the mesmerizing Tampah Bay to the south. The placement is ideal, a mere 15 minutes from Kuta, yet untouched and pristine. All AA lots offer sea views of the Indian Ocean and unmatched privacy, yet close proximity to the beach and all amenities in Tampah Hills.
Hit the button below to see more of stage 3 and download the prospect and interactive land map with 360 views from each lot. The lots are between 1700 m2 up to 4800 m2 in size and are all ideally placed for privacy and breathtaking views. All landowners will also enjoy private access to the vast Seaside Society area for socializing, relaxation and recreation, designed by a world-class team of architects.
Currently 16 villas under construction, 32 villas under design
Tampah Hills are building premium villas in an open, sustainable design. All Villas offer incredible views and, if you wish, your private infinity pool overlooking the ocean or the green hills. Our architects specialize in high-end, sustainable designs that blend into the lush nature of Tampah Hills.
Our construction team is managed by a very experienced team, making sure that your villa is up to your specifications – architect designed, with superior quality, on budget and in time.
Rent your dream villa in Tampah Hills
You can now rent a villa for short or long-term vacation (or workation) in Tampah Hills and the Seaside Society on the pristine southern coast of Lombok. New villas will be added continuously.
The lush, green hillside is home to our growing community; a unique concept with sustainable premium villas, a sports center, restaurants, a co-working space and a Spa and gym all coming to life.
Invest in one of the fastest growing areas of Indonesia, with full confidence and zero bureaucracy
Now is the time to invest in the beautiful island of Lombok. Prime land is still very affordable and prices are expected to increase fast. The neighbor island of Bali has experienced incredible growth over the last decade, and Lombok now seems to be in a position to follow, but with steps taken by the government to keep the beautiful nature intact. Tampah Hills and the Seaside Society provides the security you need to invest in Lombok with confidence and peace of mind.
We offer ready-to-build land lots with all infrastructure in place in a secure and stable location. We also offer to help you with design, construction, management and legal procedures, to make your investment pain-free. To maximize your return and minimize your effort, you can also add villa management and marketing packages to maximize occupation, if you wish to lease your villa out for periods when you’re not in Lombok.
Introducing our architects.
Tampah Hills works with some of the best architect teams in Southeast Asia, alongside our own skilled in-house design team. They all bring different experiences and styles to our project, working within the building covenant to realize the vision of Tampah Hills.
As an investor, you also have the option of bringing an architect of your choice to realize your dream villa. We will be adding more architects to our team in the future.
A model for responsible development
Sustainable development is one of the most important aspects of Tampah Hills, and we take our responsibility seriously. We all want Lombok to develop and prosper, but not at the cost of the local environment, people, plants and animals.
We aim to educate and inspire the local community and set an example of sustainable development for Indonesia and the world.
Join an exclusive society of global investors, entrepreneurs and life-stylists
The Seaside Society is for everyone that wants to create their own tropical paradise, and wants to connect with interesting individuals from all over the world. Our vision is to create a society of influential and responsible owners, that invest in their own piece of land and villa, and contribute to the lifestyle in the society.
The society will be a spacious, lush, green environment. This is not your standard private villa complex, but a meticulously designed ecological society with vast areas for social networking, activities and contemplation.
The island of
Welcome to “The Next Bali”, where responsible development preserves the natural beauty of the island
A dynamic team with extensive local knowledge and solid business experience
Keep up to date with the development of Tampah Hills here
- We are launching stage 3!The time has come – we are launching stage 3 of Tampah Hills, and we couldn’t be happier to present it to you. The area is larger and higher up in the hills, and the location is tranquil and private. Stage 3 is close to the parklands, rice fields and sports area. All AA lots … Read More
- Construction update from Tampah Hills – May 2022Here is another update on the construction and development in Tampah Hills, presented by Jakob. This one is in two parts, check both out right here. In the first part we will show you the update on Villa Boe, Villa N&N (owned by Niclas Nyrensten & Pernilla Nyrensten, Villa V, Villa Awasi and Villa Tantiv! … Read More
- News from Tampah Hills – March 2022 part 1We have new updates from Tampah Hills with Jakob walking through some of the current constructions of the constructions. First up is House Of Herring which will be our next finished villa. It’s coming along very nicely and we’re loving all the unique elements used in this design. GFab have done an incredible job! Next we have … Read More
- Update from Tampah Hills – January 2022 part 2The second part of our January update starts off in the newly finished Villa Jati, Jakob and Tilda’s villa. They are beyond happy to finally be living in their very own villa in Tampah Hills, Another incredible design by Hadiprana. Tampah Hills now has 4 completed villas, 10 currently under construction and 12-15 beginning construction in 2022. … Read More
- Update from Tampah Hills – January 2022 part 1We’re live again from Tampah Hills, we’re Jakob tells us more about the launch of Villa Solah, now available for rental here. We are back with a brand new update from Jakob Johansson. This time from the newly finished Villa Kami, the latest addition to Tampah Hills, available for rent. Jakob walks us through a few villas … Read More
- New villas opening at Tampah HillsWe’re live again from Tampah Hills, we’re Jakob tells us more about the launch of Villa Solah, now available for rental here. Also taking a closer look at some of the other new villas being built right now. Check out the update here, and please feel free to subscribe to Tampah Hills channel so that you won’t miss … Read More
- Update of the latest constructionsWe’re live again from Tampah Hills, we’re Jakob tells us more about the launch of Villa Solah, now available for rental here. Take a walk around the development with us while Jakob Johansson shows us some major construction updates starting with the incredible Villa Boë by Alexis Dornier. Keep watching for the latest updates from: Villa … Read More
- An update from Villa Solah at Tampah HillsWe’ve had a busy few months here at Tampah Hills. CEO and Co-Founder Jakob Johansson has some exciting new updates for you, recorded on location in the beautiful Villa Solah ☀️ Check out the update here, and please feel free to subscribe to Tampah Hills channel so that you won’t miss an update. Want to know more about investing in Tampah … Read More